Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hello!

August.

That was the last time I wrote anything. It seems very far away from where I'm standing at the end of October. I've had one terrible show and a mildly successful show. I have another one in two weeks time. Then, another two weeks after that.

It's exciting and scary. I went out in the middle of the night to shoot fall leaves in the dark, because my days are filled to the brim with creativity and organizing. hello, fall.


I've been creating new things. These baby rattles popped into my head and I couldn't get them out until I made them. And they were a hit! I sold out. 


all in all things are brimming with excitement. Heading here on November 6th. and here November 27th. I'll be posting about both shows. As well as showing you just house messy I can make my workbench. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the way the colorful bunting brightens up your craft tent - Added the photo to a Pinterest board.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails