Tuesday, December 14, 2010


I finally got my christmas tree put up. I somehow lost my holiday cheer, had to send some elves for it, they found it, shipped it usps, and of course, it took forever to get here! However, when I pulled it out of the box, my faith in the holiday season was restored, and here is my lovely, handmade christmas tree. 

I started with a box of mismatched ribbon tied their ends together, and wrapped it around and around. Of course, I saved the pretty yellow satin bow for the top. 


I made pretty house ornaments out of scrap fabric and buttons. 


that mimicked the stuffed houses I've been making all year. 


then I added pretty ginger girls and boys. with funky bows attached. 


 Oh! And snowflakes!


And here it is! The glow at night can wipe any holiday blues away. 




2 comments:

  1. I have bought a couple of houses from you and have one on my tree. I love it. So cute and simple. Thanks for making such pretty things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice thing to say!

    I love making pretty things.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails